We ❤️ Zubits at Grouphunt, and have organized group pledges for their very first crowdfunding campaign. Now they're back with new colors and new lace holders for even easier micro-adjustments and installation, patents pending! Join in as we save 33% of Zubits 2.0 as a community!
Orders will be placed in groups of 10. An individual pledge would set you back by S$39. Grouphunt it with a group of 10 and we'd get it for just S$26.5 each - so help get the word out and tell your friends!
This is a group pre-order for a crowdfunding project. By joining you agree that Grouphunt is a pure logistics facilitator and is not able to guarantee the final product and estimated delivery date as advertised by the creator, similar to if you were to place the pledge on your own. What we promise is to place the order on the group’s behalf, and to redistribute it once we have received the goods.
For those new to Zubits®, they make your shoes insanely easy. Just imagine...
Slip into wide open shoes as if there were no laces at all.
Never tie laces again. Close with a simple magnetic click.
Remove your shoes hands-free.
No more tying, knots, double knots, or laces coming undone.
No more ugly floppy bows. Just a clean looking shoe.
Magnetically pair up your shoes and organize them in new places.
Zubits high-tech magnets are incredibly strong. Really, you won't believe it. They can hold up to 16lbs of force and stay secure for running, parkour, going to the gym, or playing recreational sports. Thanks to Bay Area Movement (parkour)!
Zubits® give your shoes a clean look with no messy bows.
Easily pair up shoes and organize them in new places. It's fun for kids to put their shoes away and easy for them to find their pair of shoes later.
Buy two pairs and mix colors to support your favorite sports team.
Use Zubits closures on all types of shoes for all sorts of purposes.
NEW COLORS - Match your shoes or make your Zubits closures stand out. After the campaign ends you will be sent a survey asking what size and color you want. ALL 12 COLORS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR THIS CAMPAIGN.
Newly designed clips help you secure your laces quickly and easily, allowing you to make micro fit adjustments (looser or tighter) at any time and makes installation easier than before.
Don't be fooled by fake / copycat magnetic shoe closures that are too weak to work.
Yes, others have already tried to copy our great idea but fake Zubits are of the poorest quality and don't work. Fakes look similar on the outside, but split them apart and you see exposed weak disc magnets that aren't strong enough for a child to use! The exposed magnets will also fall out, will scratch and chip, will corrode when wet, and don't include lace securing clips. They simply don't work. Zubits "magnetic array" technology means our magnets are more than twice as strong... which is the only way magnetic shoe closures can work.
After the campaign ends, you will be sent a survey asking you to choose your preferred size and color for each pair of Zubits closures you purchased. The survey will explain the size choices thoroughly to help you decide.
- Orders for this hunt will be placed in groups of 10.
- This is a group pre-order for a crowdfunding project. By joining, you agree that GroupHunt is a pure logistics facilitator and does not guarantee the final product as advertised by the creator.
- According to the project creator, the order is estimated to ship in Oct 2016. We've buffered it to account for local redistribution to Nov 2016. As it is a group pre-order for a crowdfunding project, Grouphunt is not able to guarantee the estimated delivery date as advertised by the creator, similar to if you were to place the pledge on your own. What we promise is to redistribute it immediately once we receive the goods.
- After the hunt ends, we'll update everyone via email.
- No returns are available. Any warranties lie direct with the project creator.
- This group order is only available for those residing in Singapore. For orders outside of SG, additional shipping may apply. Please drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering.