This hunt has ended. However, you can start a hunt for the same product. After 25 requests, we’ll re-launch the hunt.
The WIEF IdeaLab 2015 is a 2-day startup empowerment conference bringing together some of the most highly fundable startups in the ASEAN region for investment opportunities with WIEF’s global network of investors. WIEF is targeting ASEAN startups looking for investments within the range of USD15,000 – USD1 million, mainly from Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and the Philippines. Industries in focus are consumer goods, clean tech, Halal tech, software/mobile apps, oil and gas, education and fintech. IdeaLab consists of a variety of features such as the Ideation Stage by regional business experts, Networking Pods, the IdeaClinic, the City Mapping Project, the Startup Fair, and IdeaPad stage where selected startups get to pitch live on stage to a panel of investors and industry players.
1. Ideation Stage – This is where all sharing and transferring of ideas happen. Learn from successful startups and regional business experts in a series of masterclasses, discussions, and face-to-face dialogues.
2. IdeaPad Stage – Similar to the annual WIEF, IdeaPad gives startups the opportunity to pitch their ideas on stage to a panel of investors and industry players. Limited spaces so let the competition begin!
3. Networking Pods – Maximise your networking potential by hooking up with casual networking pods.
4. IdeaClinic – Startups often need personal advice on their ideas, how to create commercially viable ideas, how to sustain business in the long-term and so on. At the IdeaClinic, we have business consultants ready to advise you on these matters. But don’t forget to take your queue number!
5. Startup Fair – Here we host some of the most promising startups in the ASEAN region where they showcase their businesses. We also give the startups airtime at our open mic corner, to reach out to the larger crowd.
6. City Mapping Project – After an intense day at the conference, soak up KL’s investors and startups through our online matching suite, and meet them in vibrant energy through the City Mapping Project, to experience the city’s music, food and culture.
The group discount applies to startup companies who would like to register up to three (3) persons to participate in the programme under one (1) startup registration of USD159 (SGD215).
Startups are required to have the following:
For individual startup and other categories of registration, please visit www.wief.org. For queries, please email Daniel@wief.org.