What's the most essential item to carry when travelling?
Whatever you're using to secure all of your important belongings and documents. The Chiburi Travel Wallet is packed with features and pockets to stow away travel must-haves like passports, boarding passes, additional currencies, business cards, keys, cables, pens and more. This particular Chiburi Travel Wallet features hand batik fabric from Iwan and the artisans at Pamong Perkasa, Surakarta, Indonesia.
Name: Chiburi is the Japanese deity of ocean voyage and is called upon to wish travelers safe passage.
You'd have to pay around $70 to get yourself one of these wallets. Thanks to the Grouphunt community and the people at Ethnoteck, we're able to offer these $70 wallets for as low as $49.90! This is on the condition that we have a group size of 30 people.
So if you want to get your hands on one of these bad boys...1. Join the hunt now to lock in your spot because of the limited colour availability and 2. Share this with all your friends and family to unlock the lowest tier!
Choose Your Design
For this hunt we have 10 different designs for you to choose from but act fast, some designs come in very limited quantities.
Join the Hunt
- Choose from 10 different authentic designs where no two are exactly the same
- Keep your travel belongings organised and handy in one wallet
- Join the hunt to get these wallets for up to 27% OFF
- Water resistant ripstop nylon lining
- Stretch-mesh left side pocket for passports or small notebook
- Left side slip pocket for plane tickets maps and travel documents.
- Right side zipper pocket for foreign currencies and other travel documents
- Bottom-right zipper mesh pocket for loose items like keys, cables, coins etc.
- 6 card slots for business cards, credit cards, ID cards etc.
- Pen slot logo loop
- Main pack: 5.5” x 11” x 1.4” (14cm x 28cm x 3.5cm)
- Weight: 0.4 lbs
- Volume: 1.4 liters
Admin & Shipping Info
- This group order is for those residing in Singapore only.
- For orders outside of SG, additional shipping may apply. Please drop us a note at email@example.com
- After the hunt ends, we will update everyone via email with details on shipping
- To deliver the best value to the group the request will then be submitted to the vendor up front, making all sales final. No returns are available.
- Estimate ship date to SG is Mid - Late November 2016