Robert Kiyosaki, most commonly and widely known as the author of 'Rich Dad Poor Dad' - the international best seller that held a top spot on the New York Times bestsellers list for over six years, is coming to Singapore on 29 November 2015 as the key speaker of the one-day-only 'Masters of Wealth' event! Besides being an advocate for financial education and literacy, Robert Kiyosaki also controversially but successfully predicted several financial trends, including the investment in Gold and Guns, and the 'Great Recession' in 2007. In his 2002 publication 'Rich Dad's Prophecy', he predicted an impending giant stock market crash in 2016 - hear from him live in person the reasons why, and possible ways you can be prepared for it!
Masters of Wealth gives you one full day of knowledge and information from leading specialist educators who will prepare you with the essentials for wealth creation in 2016. Robert Kiyosaki will be leading a panel of speakers, who will all help you to build a personalized system for wealth creation that works in any economic time. You will learn:
- The 7 skills you must know for business, sales & entrepreneurial success
- The financial mindset you need to succeed in any economy
- The fastest growing opportunity in today's information-based economy
- Automated systems for immediate income generation
- Generating multiple streams of income before the CRASH in 2016
- How good debt is easy to get & can make you rich
- Raising venture capital to fund your dream - without banks
Don't miss this chance to meet Robert Kiyosaki and our panel of speakers LIVE!