- Measure overall body fat percentage quickly and accurately
- Measure local fat percentage in 24 different areas
- Identify relative strength of muscles and muscle quality of 24 muscle groups
Backed By Science
Measure muscle quality and fat percentage directly and accurately with the Skulpt Scanner. See your results, and learn which muscle groups need strengthening for peak performance, with the Skulpt App.
- In-depth body fat and muscle analysis
- Workout guidance to burn fat and build muscle strength for overall improved physique
- In-depth body fat and muscle analysis to help you know what to work on to lose fat and improve strength—and be less prone to injury.
A System That Works
The App also delivers workout advice tailored to your physique and goals. We'll start by helping you achieve a more balanced physique. As you advance, experienced trainers on our advisory panel provide guidance more specific to your personal goals.
For most competitive athletes, strength training has a purpose, and sets and reps aren't the point: it's the quality of, and balance among, the muscle tissues being built. However, it can be hard to judge the relative fitness of individual muscles from workout logs.
The Skulpt App converts data from those key muscle groups into an easy-to-use map of your relative strengths and weaknesses. Compare your latest results with past measurements to see progress over time, whether muscle-by-muscle or overall.
Multiple direct measurements enable our Scanner and App to show actual tissue-level physical changes quicker and more accurately than mirrors, calipers, scales, tape measures, activity trackers, whole-body electronic devices, or even highly detailed workout data.
We start by helping you achieve a more balanced physique. Then we add guidance more specific to your personal goals, from our advisory panel of leading trainers and nutritionists in key sports for our users.
Regardless of what stage you're at, your workout plan and diet advice will be adjusted in response to your latest Scanner measurements. The data helps us to see what works best for you, and help you reach your peak performance, with less wasted effort.