The Sleep Styler® heat-free hair rollers are a comfortable, hands-free hair styling system that dries and styles users' hair as they sleep. The heat-free hair rollers are made from super absorbent yoga towel fabric that dries hair fast, while the marshmallow soft memory foam core ensures a comfortable night's sleep. Available in two sizes, Sleep Styler® hair rollers are designed for use with a variety of hair types and lengths.
Not only does Sleep Styler® save users time during their morning routine, but their hair is softer, shinier and less damaged because of this heat-free styling solution. The ultra-suede texture on the rollers also polishes the hair smooth and helps tame even the frizziest hair.
Sleep Styler® was featured on ABC's hit show "Shark Tank," where Lori Greiner, widely known as "The Queen of QVC" and an expert in direct response marketing, offered $75,000 for 25% of inventor Tara Brown's business after seeing Sleep Styler® heat-free hair rollers in action.
1. For both the Large and Mini rollers, start with an evening shower, or maybe a bubble bath. Wash and condition your hair as you normally would.
Towel and air dry hair until damp but not wet, and apply any styling products you like. Note: If your hair is thick, air dry to 80%.
2. Divide hair into sections, combing each one smooth.
3. If using Large rollers, start by holding a roller against your head with the strap at the top. Then wind each section around the roller from top to bottom.
Secure by wrapping the strap in the opposite direction as the lock of hair and attach at the bottom of the roller.
4. To straighten, hold the lock of hair straight and parallel to the Large roller instead of winding it around. If you like, spiral the last few inches of hair to create a pretty bend at the end. Wrap the strap as usual.
5. The Sleep Styler® Mini works like a traditional roller. Roll the Mini roller into each section of hair, and secure by wrapping the strap straight across the roller, keeping the strap closest to the scalp.
6. Now, get your beauty sleep! Wake up and slide the rollers out of your big bouncy curls. How you use all that time you would have spent washing, drying and styling your hair is up to you!