How clean are your brushes?
To avoid build up of germs, professionals recommend cleaning your makeup brushes once a week. But when did you last clean your makeup brushes? The problem is traditional cleaning methods are messy, laborious and can leave brushes wet and unusable for up to 24 hours.
StylPro makeup brush cleaner, invented by BBC Apprentice Winner Tom Pellereau, cleans and dries all makeup brush types in seconds, leaving brushes clean and ready to reuse straight away.
StylPro cleans and dries brushes in seconds, click the video below to see how it works:
Loved by Beauty professionals, makeup enthusiasts and featured by Cosmopolitan, OK!, Hello!, Daily Mail, Metro, BuzzFeed, Wayne Goss - over 50,000 StylPro's have been sold to date. Click the videos below to see why.
StylPro Story - Want to know why Apprentice Winner Tom Pellereau invented a device to clean and dry makeup brushes? Watch this video:
"Have you ever given much thought to the bacteria that lurks on your makeup brushes? Thanks to a conversation I had with a well-known beauty expert, the hassle of cleaning makeup brushes could now be a thing of the past. She told me about the dangers of bacteria on makeup brushes and challenged me to invent a faster, more effective way to clean and dry them. The StylPro is revolutionising the routines of beauty professionals, salons and consumers worldwide." - Tom Pellereau
How it works:
Follow the above 5 steps once a week for amazingly clean brushes and healthy skin:
1. Select the best fitting collar. There are 8 to choose from.
2. Attach the collar to the StylPro device.
3. For water-soluble makeup (for example: blusher, bronzer and loose powder), squeeze a small amount your preferred liquid soap into the bowl. Add water to the bowl until the water level is half the height of the brush bristles.
For non-water soluble makeup (for example foundation), add one sachet (10ml) of StylPro Makeup Brush Cleanser into the bowl.
4. Softly dunk the brush up and down in the liquid, pressing the brush lightly into the BOWL to open the bristles slightly. Whilst gently pressing the brush down in the bowl, switch on the STYLPRO. Slowly move the brush up and down for 10 seconds, keeping the brush underneath the liquid level at all times.
5. Gradually lift the spinning brush out of the liquid (but keep inside the bowl) and leave it to spin above the liquid level. As the brush lifts from the dirty liquid, the bristles will splay out and you will see the water/cleanser and dirt being spun out of the brush. Leave the brush spinning above the liquid. After 10 seconds switch off the StylPro. Your brush will be clean and dry.
What's in the pack
Questions and Answers:
Q. I see the StylPro spins the bristles out. Will this damage my brush?
The force exerted on the bristles when spinning is very low in comparison to the bending, squeezing and pulling action used when cleaning brushes by hand. As part of our testing we repeat tested a range of brushes 500 times, to see how they were affected. The results show that there was little to no affect on the bristles. However, as there are so many factors regarding brushes we cannot be held responsible for any damage to your brushes.
Q. Does this work with Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation?
Yes, add 10ml (about one capful) of the StylPro Cleanser solution, the StylPro will leave your brush looking brand new. In fact the StylPro Cleanser was developed especially for this purpose. Estee Lauder Double Wear which is one of the most popular foundations, is known to be incredibly difficult to remove. In our testing we used this foundation as our benchmark.
Q. Do I have to use your Cleanser? Can I use my preferred liquid soap with water?
We advise you use your preferred brand of anti-bacterial liquid soap and water for all water soluble makeup up. For more oily makeup like foundation, lipstick or eye liner, we recommend using StylPro Makeup Brush Cleanser.
Q. How do I know to use cleanser rather than soap and water?
The best way is to try with anti-bacterial soap and water first. If this does not clean as well as you would like then you need to use StylPro Cleanser.
Q. Will it work with my brushes?
The 8 silicone collars or 'hoods' have be especially designed to hold any brush handle which is between 5mm and 30mm in diameter. We have tested the StylPro with a huge range of brushes. However the brush must have a rod or shaft-like handle. The StylPro cannot hold flat handle brushes.
Q. Does the StylPro work on natural and synthetic brushes?
Yes, the StylPro works with a range of natural and man made brushes. However when changing from wet to dry, bristles can be delicate. For natural bristles especially, please only spin dry for 3-5 seconds then stop. If any of the bristles do stick out, please use a damp cloth to mould them back into shape and leave them to air dry.